Often, families may not have an immediate need to find home care for a family member, but are trying to understand the decisions and preparation they need to think about for their loved one. Families may also need guidance if a sudden medical event has occurred that needs to be addressed immediately.
MaryAnn taps into her 30 years of experience as a registered nurse, a home care agency business owner, and her extensive network of experts on senior needs, in order to provide comprehensive Senior Action Plan consulting services.
MaryAnn can provide insight and recommendations on any or all of the following:
- assist in identifying and organizing pertinent information from the family or external advisors
- give recommendations on prioritizing actions
- provide a Medicaid overview (how to qualify, what is covered)
- help navigate long-term care insurance coverage
- educate on how to evaluate a nursing home
- generate a Senior Action Plan with recommendations
- provide a list of resources and referrals
- address and problem-solve COVID-19 related concerns
MaryAnn works with a number of trusted professionals with extensive expertise to provide accurate and situation-specific advice and recommendations. She can make referrals to these individuals when needed.
Her strategic partners include:
- care managers
- visiting nurse services
- physical therapists
- elder attorneys
- trust and estate attorneys
- insurance consultants
- money managers
- financial advisors
- other community resources