Long-term care insurance can be a great benefit for clients and their families seeking home care. CT Help at Home accepts all long-term care insurance plans. You can use your long-term care insurance to pay for some or all of your home care needs.
What does long-term care insurance cover?
- in-home care
- assisted living facilities
- adult day care services
- care management and coordination
- home modifications
How we can help you…
- we work with families on both short-term and long-term care options
- we help you navigate the details of your long-term care policy
- we can help you decide on the best care option for your loved one
- we work directly with your long-term care insurance company
- we help you fill out your paperwork
What you need to know about your policy…
There are a few important elements of your long-term care insurance plan. When you reach out to us, we will need the following information to better assist you. If you don’t know this information, have your policy information on-hand when you call. We can help you locate the important information within your policy documents.
- elimination period (a qualifying period before benefits are paid — usually 30, 60, or 90 days)
- maximum daily allowance (the amount the policy will pay per day)
- provider and plan name
- member identification number
Buying long-term care insurance…
We know that when they need it, most individuals would prefer to receive care in place, whether in their home or their assisted living facility. Home care allows clients to remain comfortable and independent. Long-term care insurance helps make this possible for clients and their families. We recommend that everyone 63 or below consider purchasing a long-term care insurance plan.
Reach out to us with any questions on how your long-term care insurance policy can help you obtain care with CT Help at Home.
To qualify for long-term care insurance, clients need help with 3 of the following traits OR memory impairment:
Need help with:
- medication reminders