24-Hour Home Care
24-hour caregivers allow our clients to stay comfortably at home when they unable to take care of themselves. Those who need around-the-clock care, and their families, can enjoy peace of mind knowing they are safe and sound at home. Living with dementia or physical limitations can be challenging for any family, and 24-hour home care can alleviate some of that burden.
Who is 24-hour care for?
24-hour care is the best choice for those who need continual monitoring and assistance — including at night. 24-hour home care usually consists of a team of four, carefully vetted caregivers, working on 12-hour alternating shifts.
- older adults who live at home alone
- older couples who live together at home but need help
- individuals who need specialized care after a hospital or rehab stay
- clients who are up more than two times per night
- clients who are bed-bound
How a 24-hour caregiver can help...
Our skilled caregivers will support your independence through a variety of activities they can do together.
Personal care assistance
24-hour caregivers can help clients who need assistance with a variety of daily and nightly personal tasks. They allow clients to maintain independence in their home while maintaining their safety.
- safety and wellness monitoring
- moving around the house and preventing falls
- help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- using the toilet and helping with incontinence
- reminders for medications
- helping transfer from bed to wheelchair
- reporting and checking in with family
24-hour caregivers help clients with various lifestyle tasks around the house, allowing clients to have an easier, more manageable life at home.
- helping shop for groceries and supplies
- cooking together and preparing meals
- light housekeeping and laundry
- exercising and staying active
- arranging and driving to medical appointments
- managing schedules and other appointments
- running errands
Our highly qualified caregivers are warm and compassionate. Our 24-hour caregivers balance professionalism and the client's well-being with companionship.
- going on walks and spending time outdoors
- helping stay in touch with friends and family
- enjoying meals and snacks together
- driving to social events
- reading and watching movies together
- playing games and having fun
- organizing activities to engage with others
The best caregivers
We hire the best and most experienced home caregivers to care for our clients. All of our caregivers are extensively interviewed, screened, and trained regularly. Once they meet our standards, we identify those who meet your loved one's unique requirements.
The perfect match
Finding the right caregiver ensures your loved one is safe and happy when you're not around. MaryAnn, founder of CT Help at Home, believes that the right caregiver will become part of their client's family. Perfectly matching our clients and caregivers is our top priority.