Hourly Home Care
Hourly caregivers provide a flexible option for care on an hourly or as-needed basis. Hourly caregivers can help with activities of daily living to help older adults maintain their familiar routines and allow them to comfortably age in place. Hourly care provides clients and their families a much needed reprieve from tedious, everyday tasks.
Who is hourly home care for?
Hourly care is a great choice for clients who need a little help around the house or want someone to check in on them periodically.
- residents of in-law apartments whose adult children work during the day
- those living in an assisted living facility and need company
- couples who need extra help with daily tasks
- individuals who need a little help with shopping, cooking, cleaning, and companionship
- people who live with adult children and have safety concerns while they are away
How an hourly caregiver can help…
Our skilled caregivers will support your independence through a variety of activities they can do together.
Hourly caregivers can assist clients and their families with activities, taking some of the responsibility off of the client and/or their children.
- helping shop for groceries and supplies
- cooking together and preparing meals
- light housekeeping and laundry
- exercising and staying active
- arranging and driving to medical appointments
- managing schedules and other appointments
- running errands
Hourly caregivers can spend quality time with clients doing activities that they enjoy. They are compassionate and dedicated to helping clients have the best quality of life.
- going on walks and spending time outdoors
- helping stay in touch with friends and family
- enjoying meals and snacks together
- driving to social events
- reading and watching movies together
- playing games and having fun
- organizing activities to engage with others
Personal care assistance
Hourly caregivers can assist clients with their personal care at home or in an assisted living facility. This hourly help allows them to stay safe, keep up with personal hygiene, and maintain their independence.
- safety and wellness monitoring
- moving around the house and preventing falls
- help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- using the toilet and helping with incontinence
- reminders for medications
- helping transfer from bed to wheelchair
- reporting and checking in with family
The best caregivers
We hire the best and most experienced home caregivers to care for our clients. All of our caregivers are extensively interviewed, screened, and trained regularly. Once they meet our standards, we identify those who meet your loved one's unique requirements.
The perfect match
Finding the right caregiver ensures your loved one is safe and happy when you're not around. MaryAnn, founder of CT Help at Home, believes that the right caregiver will become part of their client's family. Perfectly matching our clients and caregivers is our top priority.