Live-In Home Care
Live-in caregivers are a very special part of our clients' lives. Those living with moderate, physical limitations or dementia can truly benefit from a helpful companion around the house. Families can feel at ease knowing their loved one is with a competent caregiver who can monitor their safety and assist with everyday tasks.
Who is live-in care for?
Live-in care is a great option for those who need some companionship and help around the house.
- individuals who live alone and want to stay home
- those living in an assisted living facility and need additional care
- loved ones with family members who are out of state
- individuals with adult children who work full time
- individuals who are used to having someone with them all the time
- couples or individuals who don’t want to go into an assisted living facility
- those who need help with bathing, dressing, light housekeeping, and companionship
How a live-in caregiver can help...
Our skilled caregivers will support your independence through a variety of activities they can do together.
Our highly qualified home care providers are warm, compassionate, and professional. Our live-in caregivers develop strong and lasting relationships with clients by treating them with respect, and caring for them with love and affection. Our live-in companions ensure your loved one is never lonely and always well looked after.
- going on walks and spending time outdoors
- helping stay in touch with friends and family
- enjoying meals and snacks together
- driving to social events
- reading and watching movies together
- playing games and having fun
- organizing activities to engage with others
Live-in caregivers are very helpful and professional housemates. They can handle chores around the home, cook dinner, and generally make life easier.
- helping shop for groceries and supplies
- cooking together and preparing meals
- light housekeeping and laundry
- exercising and staying active
- arranging and driving to medical appointments
- managing schedules and other appointments
- running errands
Personal care assistance
For those who require assistance with more personal needs, our live-in caregivers can help clients with a variety of daily personal tasks, while keeping their dignity and independence in mind.
- safety and wellness monitoring
- moving around the house and preventing falls
- help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- using the toilet and helping with incontinence
- reminders for medications
- helping transfer from bed to wheelchair
- reporting and checking in with family
The best caregivers
We hire the best and most experienced home caregivers to care for our clients. All of our caregivers are extensively interviewed, screened, and trained regularly. Once they meet our standards, we identify those who meet your loved one's unique requirements.
The perfect match
Finding the right caregiver ensures your loved one is safe and happy when you're not around. MaryAnn, founder of CT Help at Home, believes that the right caregiver will become part of their client's family. Perfectly matching our clients and caregivers is our top priority.